argyle

Monday, January 28, 2013

Let's Talk Exercise!

Let’s Talk Exercise Let’s talk about sweat, baby. (Let’s talk about you and me!)

When it comes to beginning or enhancing a fitness plan, the best piece of advice I would give anyone is to find something you LIKE to do – that way you are more likely to stick with it!!! Here are my own personal opinions about different types of exercise:

Exercises I love:
1. Running. Ahhhh…
2. Zumba
3. Goodlife classes (BodyPump and Body Attack especially)
4. Bike Riding (especially outside…the stationary bike is just okay in my books)
5. Plain ol’ walking

I also have a variety of workout DVDs that I like, including the 30-Day Shred, but I honestly don’t end up doing them very often now that I have a gym membership.

Exercises I hate, but do anyway:
1. The Stairmaster. Feel the burn!
2. Planks and crunches…they hurt, but at least I know I’m being productive
3. Push-ups. I have no arm strength, so I find it frustrating as I DON’T improve at all.
4. Lunges. I used to avoid them, but I love how my legs feel after
5. Squats.


Exercises I LOATHE:
1. Jogging on the treadmill. I only do it when I can’t run outside..
2. Side planks. I just suck at them.
3. Burpees. Just awful.
4. YOGA. HATE IT.

Now tell me…what are some of your favourites/least favourites? Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment