argyle

Monday, January 14, 2013

Back to work tomorrow...

After a wonderul, amazing, year-long maternity leave, I am sad to have to return to work tomorrow.

Not because there is anything wrong with my jobs. There isn't. But for me, personally, there is no better place to be than home with my kids. (Note: you will hear no stay-at-home-mom vs. working-mom debate from me. Some people love working, some don't; some love staying at home, others would love to but can't afford it - no one will get any judgement here!)

And it's bad timing. The kids and I have just gotten over being sick, and my husband is in the throws of it right now. My last few days of maternity leave were NOT what I was hoping for. Wish me luck in the coming days! And help me stay motivated to work out!

I know that I should feel lucky that we Canadians get such a generous maternity leave, but still...I'm not ready to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment