argyle

Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm Back!

That's right, peeps, I'm back from my mini-vacation! It was great - lots of shopping, fun with the kiddos at the water park, and even more shopping! I seriously spent way too much money, but that's okay, because I budgeted for it! It's all about the budget, people!

Wanna know how my eating plan went? Well, let me tell you...

FAIL!!!

So, I don't really want to tell you about it, ha ha. Let's just say that I ate a LOT less than I usually do on vacation, but still came back 2.8 pounds heavier. Let's hope that some of that is water weight and comes off by this Friday's weigh-in!

Now, for my big news of the day: I ran my usual 5k route this morning, but this time I did it in LESS THAN 32 MINUTES!!!

That may not be fast for other people, but for me, this is HUGE! My goal was to do it in less than 35 minutes, and previously, my personal best had been 36+. So I am DAMN proud of myself after this morning's efforts! Kinda makes up for that 2.8 pound gain :)

Thanks for your advice, Brandi! It helped!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the run... glad you enjoyed your mini-vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're back, Brenna. :) And I'm thrilled my advice helped.

    ReplyDelete