argyle

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How true is this?



This is incredibly accurate for me right now.

I was going through some of my older blog posts earlier today. I am shocked at the number of times I nervously posted a "before" picture, thinking I looked like a cow, when in reality...I didn't look too darned bad! I think that is one challenge of losing weight and working out - you are so used to feeling uncomfortable in your own skin that you look in the mirror and see something totally different than reality. I mean, I thought I was fat at 173, and now I look at those pictures and think I looked great! It is something I will have to keep in mind this time around. Definitely makes me rethink some of the goals I've had in mind.

Speaking of working out...the weather took an usual turn for the better this past weekend and I was actually able to get a run in outside. It was glorious. I mean, I'm slow, and I have to rotate between running and walking. I did 2 miles and it took me 31 minutes, so I still have a long way to go to get back to where I was. Slowly but surely, though...

No comments:

Post a Comment