argyle

Friday, February 19, 2016

This and That

First of all, before I forget, let me show you a picture from my son's recent 4th birthday party...


Isn't it cute? We were trying to combine a few different Disney themes and I think it turned out well. I didn't do a big party for him this year since he isn't in school yet and doesn't really have many friends...but since I always share stuff from my daughter's parties, I figure I had to show you SOMETHING from his!

Second of all, here is a recent picture of me: Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, I am still struggling with my weight. But, I have to say, my confidence is much better. I am trying to use that to my advantage. Sure, I have a lot of weight to lose...but instead of focusing on that, I can focus on the fact that I lost 2.5lbs this week, worked out twice, and got complimented on my hair. When I feel a bit better, I tend to make better choices, so I am really making an effort to remind myself of that.

I also think that I need to get back to blogging. Even if it's just once a week, I think it will help to hold me accountable. And boy oh boy do I need that. So, I hope some of you are still reading. Because I need you to keep my motivation going!

No comments:

Post a Comment