argyle

Monday, July 20, 2015

Under the Sea

I just noticed something...did I really not end up posting any photos from my daughter' party in May? I was so proud of how I pulled it off! Oh well...better late than never. So here they are:

The invitation:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hairbands I made for the Goody Bags...Aaralyn got a special one with a sea turtle on it (the other girls' had sand dollars)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Decorations:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Bubble Station, ready to go (there was also a craft centre)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Snacks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Cake! I frugaled things and ordered just the fondant characters from a local baker, but made and iced the cake myself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Overall it was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment