argyle

Monday, July 6, 2015

Sixty Pounds to Lose

(Ulgh, that makes me sweat just saying it)

Yup, you've read that correctly. As of today, I need to lose 60lbs to get to my goal weight.

This is the largest weight loss goal I have ever faced, pregnancy excluded.

Before, I told myself that I would be angry with myself if I didn't get my eating back on track and gained all of my weight back. And it turns out, I was right. Boy was I ever right!

Look, I am generally happy with how my body FEELS. That's because I've stayed pretty consistent with my exercise, despite not watching what was going in my mouth. I can still lift and squat the same amounts as before. The only time I really notice my weight gain during exercise is when I'm running. Running is hard right now. But, I am keeping at it, and steadily making small progress. So yes, I feel okay. But when I see pictures of myself - WOW. I am NOT happy. I don't even recognize the person in them! So, something must change.

Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment