argyle

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Winter Wonderland!!!

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

I realize that I may be one of the few people who are actually THRILLED about our early snowfalls this year. It’s making me so happy! Granted, I don’t live in a place that has had a horrible storm (like the poor, poor people in Buffalo!), but we are getting a nice dusting. It is putting me into the early Christmas mood. I know that the snow isn’t likely to last more than a few days in our area, so I’m enjoying it while I can. I treated myself to some hot chocolate at work today (yes I counted my points) and felt really festive. It’s only about 5 weeks until Christmas and I KNOW that time will pass quickly!

I guess it’s time to think about changing the Hallowe’en wallpaper on my blog, eh? I’ll get on that…soon…

In the meantime, wish me luck staying on track from now on. Apparently I gained 7 pounds in a week, although I suspect my scale is lying because that just doesn’t seem possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment