argyle

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

To My American Friends...

My heart is breaking for you right now.

I had a whole different type of post planned for today. But, then I can home and read about more of the horrors that ISIS is inflicting on your innocent civilians, and I just can't find it in my to write creatively.

The horrors of this world often leave an ache in my heart, and lately it just seems to be getting worse and worse. The Russia/Ukraine fight, life in Syria, Iraq, etc...it really makes me frightened. And it must be even worse for those of you from the USA, whose country is targeted far more than mine.

I just can't even fathom what kind of brainwashing makes someone think that it's okay to kill innocents...I can only imagine what agony their families are going through.

Keep safe, my American friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment