argyle

Friday, September 5, 2014

Fit Friday

Question: which title do you like better? Fit Friday? Fat-Free Friday? Fit and Food Friday? Please advise...

Anyway, I am happy to tell you that I have had a pretty good week - for many reasons! I went to the gym 3 times, plus got in extra runs two other day; I ate relatively well; I felt energized and had time to create some fun projects (which I unfortunately can't share until after Christmas - sorry); and I actually felt pretty happy, which can be a rarity for me! And I lost 2.5 pounds!! Also, I am off for the next five days - it's going to be great!

The longest run I've had so far in my training schedule is 2.5 miles. Yes, I CAN run longer than that, but remember I am/was trying to work on my speed! It took me about 28 minutes to get that distance, so clearly I'm not getting much faster. It's a bit frustrating; however, I am definitely feeling better during my runs, so I do know that I'm making progress. I'll feel even better, I'm sure, when it's not so hot outside!

I have been feeling very frumpy lately - mostly because of my weight. Working out and eating better is definitely helping my confidence, but I need an extra little boost. So, I am getting my hair done tonight! I usually don't spend much money on my hair (we're talking 2 hair cuts a year, nothing else) but I am treating myself tonight. You'll just have to wait and see what I do. Here is a before picture, for comparison purposes:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What do you think I'm going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment