argyle

Monday, June 25, 2012

Commenting Challenge!

Two posts in one day!!! Amazing!

Anyway...even though I really want to blog more, I've realized that, in order to feel motivated to post, I need to have readers! I mean, isn't that the point of blogging? To inspire, motivate, or share your life with others? I now know what kind of blog I want this to be - one that focuses on not only parenting, but also crafting, baking, and anything else that ordinary life has to offer! To help others realize that our lives don't have to be glamourous to be incredible!

So, in an attempt to inspire myself, and hopefully gain some followers as well, I have joined a blogging challenge! You can read details here:



Today's topic instructs me to introduce myself. So, here I go...

For any new blog readers: Welcome! Even though I've had this blog for awhile, I really didn't post a lot, and that is something that I want to change! So welcome to my new and improved blog!

My name is Bren, and I live in Ontario, Canada, with my husband and two children (who, as you may see from the photos to your right, are quite adorable). We also share a home with my parents, and while I realize that this arrangement is many peoples' nightmare, it works very well for us! In the future, we are considering getting a home with a completely separate in-law suite (as opposed to the partial one we have now), so we are considering this a "trial run" to see if it works out! So far, it is!

One thing that a lot of people don't know about me is that I've had some pretty serious problems with mental health in the past, and I'm happy to report that although there are still some struggles, I am SO much better! I will probably address some of my history at some point on this blog, but it's pretty depressing (no pun intended!) and I'd like to keep things a bit more upbeat for now!!! All I will say is that you can have these problems and still be a very normal person - and I consider myself pretty normal!

Hope you will join me in my quest to lead a fulfilling life!

1 comment: