argyle

Friday, January 20, 2017

Down 2!

Wahoo! I lost another 2lbs this week! Actually, it was more like two and a half! I was so surprised...I knew that I had done well, but I hadn't restricted myself nearly as much as I have in the past. I just exercised portion control and got myself moving more, but didn't deprive myself. Basically I...

- Ate more salads and vegetables
- Mostly cut out fast food and pop
- Stopped drinking my calories
- Watched the amount I was eating and listened to my body (ie I stopped eating when I felt satisfied - I didn't wait until I was stuffed)
- I worked out 3 times, plus walked twice on my lunch breaks

Easy right? Actually, yes!

I really think I can keep this going. I am feeling so much better about myself - it is hard to want to go back! This really feels like just living a normal lifestyle.

Also, I started using Instagram...just a little bit as I figure out how to best use it...but if you want to follow me, check me out at . I will likely use it more going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment