argyle

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Disney Planning!

Yesterday was an exciting day for our family - we booked our next family vacation to Walt Disney World in Florida! I am so excited...I designated yesterday as "Disney Day".

We will be going in August. Yes, I know it will be hot, and yes, I know it will be busy. I'm over it. My sister is a teacher, so we have to go when it's busy. The last two times we went, both my sister and I were on maternity leave, so we were able to go at a more desirable time. Now? Not so much.

This is definitely motivation for me to stay on track with my eating on exercise. I'm off to a good start this month. Anytime I feel like binging on junk, I remind myself that Disney is coming. I want to feel good and have energy during the trip, and I want to look good in the photos. Five months gives me plenty of time to make good progress.

Here are some photos from our last trip, just for fun:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment