argyle

Monday, February 23, 2015

Ramblings

So I fell off the wagon again, but don't you worry...I am back on it today, and working once again at whittling my waist!

Even though I've gained some weight back, I couldn't be happier about some of the progress that I've made at the gym. My running is getting faster, despite having to use the treadmill which we all KNOW that I hate; I can last longer on the stairs; and I'm about ready to up some of my weights for strength training! I am feeling strong!

Well not today - today I have a tummy ache. I think I've caught a small bug that my children so lovingly have passed around, and I'm just hoping that I start to feel better soon. I am really hoping to start March off with a bang...and I want no more sickness to get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment