argyle

Friday, December 26, 2014

Confessions from Blogland

Confession #1: I have eaten and eaten and eaten for the past two weeks.

Confession #2: The scale is awful.

Confession #3: I don't even CARE.

Confession #4: I'm not thrilled with how I look, or even how I feel, but I'm nonetheless happier than I've been in awhile. I think it's because I officially decided to give myself a break for the second half of December.

Confession #5: I know I'm not setting a great example to others, but again...right now, I don't care. What I eat isn't healthy, but mentally and emotionally, I think this is the healthiest thing I've done for myself in awhile.

I promised myself to do some soul-searching, learn about my struggles, figure out why food and emotions are so interconnected with me, and then recommit to a healthy lifestyle on the first of the year. I hope that you will stay to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment