argyle

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Long time no blog...

What can I say? I'm terrible at this :P

Aaralyn is doing very well! I can't believe that she's over 3 months old already! It's been over three months since I went through labour and delivery, first held her in my arms, and looked into her little eyes for the first time!

Of course, now that I've had her for a quarter of a year (wow!) I just HAD to get some more photos taken:




Recently, Aaralyn has had a few "firsts". They include:

- first vacation (just two nights away with mommy and daddy)
- first time rolling over (from tummy to back)
- first cold (thankfully not too bad!)

Now that summer's almost over, I'm looking ahead at the months to come and am SO excited for many more firsts...like first Hallowe'en, first Christmas, first New Year's...in fact, I'm pretty much excited about every first holiday. Is that normal, do you think?

1 comment: