Confession: I officially weigh more than I ever have before, excluding pregnancy. As you can imagine, this is doing a number on my self esteem.
Why do I eat so much?
- I eat when I'm bored
- I eat when I feel sad and depressed
- I eat when I feel like celebrating
- I binge eat but don't know why
- When I have a bad meal at the start of the day, I say "screw it" and eat more and more
- I eat when I'm craving something
- I eat when other people are eating around me
I have come to the realization that I'm probably addicted to food, and could really use some suggestions of resources, if anyone has any.
In the meantime...I'll just keep floundering...and trying to improve...